Easter Meals for Pick-up or Delivery
*Orders for Easter weekend must be received by Tuesday, March 30th at 2pm.*
- Gourmet meals, prepared daily, ready to re-heat in your home oven.
- Four-day shelf life when properly stored in your refrigerator.
- Prepared in our commercial kitchen, which is closed to the public.
- Twenty years’ experience in catering meals with an exemplary health inspection record.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures including – wearing masks, changing out gloves every 15 minutes, sanitizing worktables and high traffic surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Convenient, scheduled pick-up times or delivery windows; deliveries will be handled by in-house delivery drivers and pick-ups will be delivered to your car window.
WAYS TO ORDER
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order (menu below)
- Preferred pick-up date/time or delivery date/time
- Delivery address
- Fill out this online form >>
**Orders for Easter weekend must be received by Tuesday, March 30th at 2pm.
- Pick-up on Saturday from 12:30pm – 3:30pm and Sunday from 9:30am to 11:30am.
- Pick-up location is the Austin Catering Kitchen at 2700 W Anderson Lane, Suite 313
- Delivery windows are Saturday only 12:30pm to 5:30pm.
- $15 delivery fee, within 15 miles of our kitchen at 2700 W Anderson Lane (additional $2 per mile after 15 miles)
CANCELLATIONS & MENU CHANGES
Once payment is processed, all sales are final
1 bottle Novecento Sparkling Extra Brut
1 pint orange, cranberry, or grapefruit juice
Crustless Quiche made with Farm Fresh Eggs, Cream & Additional Ingredients
~Caprese – Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato & Basil~
~Spinach & Feta~
~Bacon, Jalapeno, Cheddar & Cream Cheese~
~Spring Vegetable & Tarragon~
$14.25 each, 4 – 6 servings
Layered Casserole with Farm Fresh Eggs, French Bread, Italian Sausage, Roma Tomatoes, Spinach & Fresh Basil
$24.00 each, 6 – 8 servings
Strawberry French Toast Strata
with Maple Syrup
$24.00 each, 6 – 8 servings
Seasonal Fruit Salad
Pineapple, Honeydew Melon, Cantaloupe, Strawberries, Blackberries & Kiwi
with Honey Yogurt Dipping Sauce
$14.00, 4 – 6 Servings
$7.50 per order
White Cheddar Buttermilk Biscuits
Smoked Spiral cut Ham with Brown Sugar, Maple & Cider Dijon Glaze, with Bourbon Peach Chutney or Orange Marmalade
$85.00, Bone-in Half Ham, average 8Lbs
Honey-glazed House-smoked Side of Salmon
with Cucumber Dill Cream
$32.00 per pound
Lamb Crown Roast
with Herb, Garlic & Dijon Crust
$120.00, approximately 16 chops
Sides – 4 – 6 servings
Blue Cheese Tarragon, Truffled or Classic Deviled Eggs
$15.00 per dozen
Scalloped Yukon Gold & Leek Gratin, baked with Cream & Gruyere
French-style New Potato Salad
with Fresh Herbs & Dijon Shallot Vinaigrette
“Three Cheese” Cavatappi Mac & Cheese Gratin with Toasted Bread Crumbs
Macaroni Salad with Fresh Burst Tomatoes, Sweet Corn & Tarragon-Buttermilk Dressing
Little Gem Lettuce salad with Roasted Carrots, Toasted Walnuts, Shaved Parmesan & Lemon Dressing
Field Green Salad with Strawberries, Candied Pecans, Crumbled Chevre & Champagne Vinaigrette
Sautéed Haricot Verts with Shallot Butter
Spring Vegetable Sauté
Asparagus, Zucchini, Squash & Sugar Snap Peas with Fresh Basil
Rustic 6″ Asparagus & Herbed Chevre Tart
6″ Easter Basket-weave Cake – $24.00
Three layered Cake with Cream Cheese Filling & Buttercream Frosting
Cake options –
Decorated Easter Cookies – $15.00 per 1/2 dozen
4″ Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs – $12.00, 4 pieces
Creamy Sweet Peanut Butter Filling covered in Milk Chocolate garnished with Easter Decorations