Rosh Hashanah Meals for Pick-up or Delivery
*Orders must be received by Thursday, September 17th at 12:00pm.*
- Gourmet meals, prepared daily, ready to re-heat in your home oven.
- Four-day shelf life when properly stored in your refrigerator.
- Prepared in our commercial kitchen, which is closed to the public.
- Twenty years’ experience in catering meals with an exemplary health inspection record.
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures including – wearing masks, changing out gloves every 15 minutes, sanitizing worktables and high traffic surfaces every 30 minutes.
- Convenient, scheduled pick-up times or delivery windows; deliveries will be handled by in-house delivery drivers and pick-ups will be delivered to your car window.
WAYS TO ORDER
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your order (menu below)
- Preferred pick-up date/time or delivery date/time
- Delivery address
- Fill out this online form >>
**Orders for Rosh Hashanah must be received by Thursday, September 17th at 12:00pm.
- Pick-up time will be scheduled when order is placed
- Pick-up location is the Austin Catering Kitchen at 2700 W Anderson Lane, Suite 313
- Delivery windows are 10:30am to 12:30pm & 2:00pm to 4:00pm
- $15 delivery fee, within 15 miles of our kitchen at 2700 W Anderson Lane (additional $2 per mile after 15 miles)
- Free Delivery on orders over $100! *within 15 miles of our kitchen*
CANCELLATIONS & MENU CHANGES
- Once payment is processed, all sales are final
ROSH HASHANAH MENU
Matzo Ball Soup
$13.00 per quart
Added Matzo Balls – $5 for 2
Red Wine Braised Angus Brisket with Carrots & Parsnips
$60.00, approximately 5 lbs
Honey Glazed House Smoked Side of Salmon with Cucumber Dill Cream
$110.00, average 3.5 – 4 lbs
Whole Herb Roasted Chicken
$18.50, approximately 3.5 lbs
Sides – 4 servings
Field Green Salad with Roasted Beets, Apples, Toasted Walnuts & Orange-Cider Vinaigrette – $20.00
Potato & Leek Kugel Gratin – $14.00
French-style New Potato Salad – $12.00
with Fresh Herbs & Dijon Shallot Vinaigrette
Wild Rice, Almond & Parsley Pilaf – $12.00
Sautéed Green Beans with Garlic & Olive Oil – $12.00
Sautéed Broccolini with Garlic & Olive Oil – $16.00
Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Balsamic Reduction – $16.00
Brussels Sprouts, Red Cabbage & Carrot Slaw with Slivered Almonds & Dijon-Cider Vinaigrette – $16.00
6″ Round Challah – $6.75
Honey Cake Loaf – $10.00
9″ Rustic Apple Pie – $20.00
*ask about our custom cakes and sweets!*